Did you know that warts are one of the most common skin problems? The bumps can occur on almost any part of the body and easily spread to other individuals. Sometimes, the growths go away on their own. But millions of people find themselves in the position of treating the condition at home or in a doctor’s cabinet. Wartrol is a powerful over-the-counter solution that cures verrucas within days of treatment. Learn how to remove warts with Wartrol.
Table of contents
- What are warts?
- How Wartrol works
- Side effects
- Removing warts using natural remedies
- Preventing warts
- Wartrol benefits
What are warts?
Warts – verrucas or papillomas – are benign skin growths that can appear almost everywhere – on the face, fingers, hands, soles of the feet, in the genital area, on the neck. What causes warts? The scientists explain that the raised bumps on the skin are caused by the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). The virus is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the US – 79 million young Americans are affected, according to a CDC media release.
You can get HPV – or warts – by just touching the papilloma. If you share your personal items with someone infected, chances are you will get the virus. As for the symptoms of skin warts, they come in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
Wartrol will remove all these types of warts:
- Common warts – have a rough surface and a cauliflower-like appearance. They are gray-brown and have the shape of a dome. In most of the cases, they occur on the hands, but they might grow anywhere else on the body.
- Plantar warts – are hard, thick patches of skin that appear on the soles of the feet and grow into the skin, not out of it. They have dark specks and can cause pain or discomfort while walking or standing. When they appear in a large, flat cluster, they are called mosaic warts.
- Flat warts – are small and often barely noticeable. The color varies from slightly yellow to pink and even brownish. This type of papillomas usually appears on the arms, thighs, and face. How do you recognize them? They have a flat top and look like they have been scrapped.
- Genital warts – are often the reason why people search for a wart treatment like Wartrol. The verrucas grow in or around the anus, vagina, on the genitals, or in the pubic area, and appear like tiny red, pink, or flesh-colored swellings. They are difficult to see but can cause itching, pain, vaginal discharge, bleeding, and burning.
- Filiform warts – are small, grow around the chin, nose, neck, and mouth, and are flesh-colored. They look like a tiny tag or flap of skin and affect the self-image of the sufferer.
- Periungual warts – are easily eliminated with Wartrol. The papillomas appear around or under the fingernails and toenails, and sometimes cause discomfort, as they affect the growth of the nail.
How does Wartrol work?
The scientists behind Wartrol aimed to develop a powerful formula that removes warts safely within days. The all-natural solution contains the best ingredients from our Mother Nature, and the FDA approved them. The components are Salicylic Acid 17% (as the active ingredient) and Flexible Collodion, Ethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-80, Menthol, Ascorbic Acid, and Hydroxypropylcellulose as inactive ingredients.
Salicylic Acid is a caustic substance which penetrates the deep layers of the epidermis. The natural ingredient of Wartrol works by exfoliating the outer layers of the wart and enabling the access to other parts of the protuberance, as showed on https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a607072.html. It will gradually dry the papilloma and leave the skin smooth and clear from HPV symptoms.
Unfortunately, the wart treatment Wartrol does not eliminate the human papillomavirus from the system. Thus, the skin warts may occur again, unless you get vaccinated against HPV. Even when it’s gone, you can still get warts if you get in contact with someone that has the infection.
How are warts diagnosed?
In most of the cases, physicians establish the diagnosis on the basis of clinical appearance. If the natural skin lines are disturbed, and growths with black dots inside disrupt the surface of the epidermis, you will have to start using Wartrol.
The diagnosis is sometimes put after skin biopsy. A sample of the wart is removed and inspected under a microscope. However, the biopsy is performed when the symptoms are unclear, and your doctor wants to confirm the wart diagnosis. After that, they will recommend you the best wart remover – Wartrol. The solution will quickly penetrate the skin, kill the virus, and eliminate the unpleasant growth safely.
Why should you use Wartrol?
Untreated warts can spread to other parts of the body and even to other people. When you have an unpleasant common wart on your finger, and you wipe your hands with a towel that you also use for your face, verrucas can spread near your nose, chin, or neck.
According to the latest research, more than 70 types of HPV are linked to the appearance of genital warts. The virus can trigger precancerous changes in the cells of the cervix and is the primary cause of cervical cancer. Unfortunately, HPV can also cause anal and penile cancer or the cancer of the vulva. When you notice the appearance of small bumps in the genital area, it’s best to contact your doctor and get tested for human papillomavirus.
Test Wartrol right now! No side effects.
Remove warts with the natural solution and eliminate the discomfort that usually comes with the condition. According to the Wartrol reviews, the medically verified remedy starts to work immediately after application. How should you use it? First, wash thoroughly the area affected. If it is possible, soak it in warm water for at least 5 minutes. Then, dry your skin and pour a small amount of Wartrol using the applicator brush.
Cover the warts carefully, and make sure you are not using the natural treatment on healthy skin. Let it dry and avoid washing it off for at least 3o minutes. According to the recommendations published on the leaflet, you must use Wartrol at least 2 times daily for several days in a row to enjoy the results desired. The virus will remain in your body, and the growths can appear again on your skin.
How do you get rid of HPV?
Do you know why the Human Papillomavirus is dangerous? It triggers the occurrence of genital warts and sometimes the development of precancerous changes in the cells, based on tests performed by Cancer.gov. You may have HPV and no symptoms! Though you do not have any warts on your body and no need to apply Wartrol, you could have HPV – and transmit it to other individuals, as well. What should you do?
Get tested for the virus! If you are a woman, your doctor will swab cells from the cervix – just like during the Pap test. The sample will be analyzed for DNA, genetic material, or HPV inside the body’s cells. Thus, the lab test will show the HPV type and whether it will cause any problems. Unfortunately, there aren’t similar tests to check for HPV in male patients. However, they can use Wartrol when they have the symptoms.
As for the HPV vaccine, both women and men can get it. Your options are Gardasil, Gardasil-9, and Cervarix, but they are not free from side effects. The vaccines can give headaches, fever, redness, swelling, pain, bleeding, dizziness, and many other adverse results. On the other hand, the use of Wartrol will not trigger any unpleasant consequences.
What are the effects of using Wartrol?
Is the product safe to use? The clinical trials showed that Wartrol would not result in any side effects. Salicylic acid may be used even on sensitive skin and will cure papillomas efficiently. However, the dermatologists do not recommend using the product on the infected or reddened skin. If you have poor blood circulation or diabetes, it’s best to ask your doctor before applying the natural wart remover.
Moles and birthmarks are often mistaken by warts, based on the Wartrol reviews. Learn how to recognize the symptoms of warts, and always consult your physician or pharmacist before using any medication. Do not use Wartrol on any other growths than warts, and avoid applying the solution in the pubic area. If you have genital warts, you should consider other treatments.
Is Wartrol safe for pregnant women? The topical use of Salicylic Acid is not recommended during pregnancy or for nursing mothers. Although small amounts are absorbed into the skin and the few studies showed that the active ingredient of Wartrol does not increase the risk of preterm birth and malformation, it’s best to avoid taking it during gravidity.
What are the alternatives to Wartrol?
Numerous dermatologists state that warts go away without treatment. However, when the plantar warts on the soles of your feet cause pain, you must find a cure for the bump. It is not uncommon for the wart to recur in the exact same spot. But with patience and diligence, you will succeed to eliminate the benign growths of skin. Here are several treatment methods:
- Minor surgery – is usually performed when medicines or over-the-counter products have failed to remove the papillomas. The wart is cut away during the surgical procedure, and the base of the growth is destroyed through cryosurgery (deep freezing) or using an electric needle.
- Laser surgery – involves burning and destroying the verrucas with an intense beam of light (laser).
- Medications – are prescribed by doctors to fight off the virus and remove the symptoms. Imiquimod (as Zyclara and Aldara) is an immunotherapy drug formulated as cream and commonly used for genital warts. Are you not afraid of needles? Bleomycin is injected into the papillomas to kill the HPV. However, the prescribed medication isn’t as safe as the cure for warts Wartrol.
- Cantharidin – the substance is applied to the affected area and forms a blister around the verrucas. It dries out the wart, which will lift off the skin in several days.
- Freezing – people choose it over OTC products like Wartrol. It requires a visit to the doctor, who will use liquid nitrogen to freeze the wart. The blister formed on the bump will fall together with the growth in approximately 5-7 days.
You cannot turn a blind eye to the adverse effects of these treatments. The alternatives to Wartrol can result in bleeding, infection, and scarring (surgery), or dizziness, back pain, chest pain, nausea, and loss of appetite (Imiquimod). As for the natural wart treatment Wartrol, it is scientifically proven to work without giving side effects.
Can you remove warts with natural remedies?
When you want to cure papillomas at home, you can choose between numerous natural remedies. Wasn’t your order delivered yet, and you do not have Wartrol to eliminate warts on the face? Try several potent ingredients from your kitchen:
- Apple cider vinegar – impregnate a cotton ball with ACV, keep it overnight with an adhesive bandage, and make sure the wart is permanently moist. Positive results will occur in less than a week.
- Tea tree oil – dilute the essential oil (several drops in 2 tablespoons water), and apply it onto warts on hands for 5-6 times a day. The papillomas will shrink and fall off in a few days.
- Duct tape – not exactly an ingredient in your kitchen, but it may work. Place a small piece of duct tape on the verruca and wait until it falls on its own. After that, scrub the affected area with a pumice stone to remove the dead cells of the papilloma.
- Banana peel – contains antimicrobial agents and rejuvenates the skin. Use the peel to rub the wart for several minutes, then put a band-aid on it. The benefits will not occur overnight – you ought to repeat daily for a few weeks until the wart will disappear completely. Unfortunately, it does not work as efficiently as Wartrol.
- Baking soda – mix 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda in a ½ cup of water and soak the feet for 30 minutes to remove plantar warts. Air-dry it instead of wiping it, and repeat the procedure regularly to enjoy the best results. According to the user testimonials, baking soda works for genital warts, as well.
- Garlic – peel and cut or crush the cloves, then rub it on the papilloma for a few times a day, until it will fall off. Garlic contains allicin, which is a potent antibacterial ingredient.
- Coconut oil – lightly heat it and apply it with massage on the areas affected – facial warts, genital warts, common warts, or plantar warts. Why does it work? Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids with antimicrobial effects.
- Potato – doesn’t work as fast as the Salicylic acid from the Wartrol wart remedy, but it can remove verrucas safely. Rub it on the problem for 3-4 times a day, for about 3 weeks or until the wart is gone.
Why shouldn’t you cut warts?
We asked the doctors, and they have answered this question. The truth is that cutting warts at home can result in infections. The tools utilized aren’t always sterilized, the wound is not treated appropriately, and most individuals do not use sterile bandages to cover it.
Did you try to trim the wart with a utility or kitchen knife? That’s not the best idea. Severe scarring and complications are likely to occur if you cut too deeply, do not allow the wound to heal, and you don’t treat the infection immediately. Plus, cutting papillomas can be painful, and they might grow again in the same spot. If you attempted to cut off the verrucas and you experience any negative effects, request immediate medical care. Start using Wartrol, and the problem will disappear safely within days!
Can you prevent warts?
As you already know, Wartrol works by removing warts naturally without giving any unpleasant results. But even after a full treatment with the solution, the Human Papillomavirus remains in your system, and verrucas can grow again on your skin, based on https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1764803/. Here are Maximsnews’ recommendations for preventing the appearance or reoccurrence of warts:
- Avoid direct contact with someone who has visible warts.
- Do not share your personal items (towel, razors, socks, or footwear) with other individuals. Though they do not have visible warts, they might be infected with the HPV.
- Boost your immune system. Protect yourself against verrucas with a daily intake of fresh fruits, legumes, and veggies, as they contain plenty of vitamins and minerals required for strong immunity.
- Stay sensitive and treat verrucas early to prevent their spreading. Use Wartrol and remove warts permanently from the hands and soles of the feet.
- Avoid scratching your soles or biting your fingers. According to the latest research, individuals who bite their fingers are more susceptible to periungual warts. It seems that the virus enters your system through a tiny cut or wound.
What are the benefits of using Wartrol?
- The fast-acting wart removal is 100% natural and does not cause pain or other adverse effects
- It is manufactured with FDA-approved ingredients and cures warts within several days of treatment
- Wartrol prevents the spreading of papillomas to other parts of the body
- It leaves the skin smooth and improves the self-esteem of the consumers
- The suppliers offer a free trial
- It is available without medical prescription
- Wartrol can be purchased online and will be delivered to your address in several days
Remove warts with Wartrol in the comfort of your home! The natural wart removal will eliminate the symptoms of HPV and leave the skin smooth, free from the unpleasant protuberances. Order Wartrol from the official website, and improve your self-image with the best wart treatment on the market!