The evidence shows that hair loss affects more than half of the worldwide population. Although women are less affected than men, they still lose some of their crowning glory. If 50% of all females will deal with the loss of hair, up to 80% of males will suffer from this problem. Thankfully, you can combat it and even stimulate the hair growth with Provillus. Learn everything you need to know about the best hair loss treatment.
Table of contents
- Hair growth stages
- How to use Provillus against hair loss
- Why it could be your best bet
- Types of hair problems Provillus can take care of
- What is Minoxidil
- Provillus ingredients
- The best hair loss treatment is prevention
About the hair growth stages
You have to understand the phases of hair growth and shedding to know more about the loss of the scalp strands. In simple words, the hair loss – alopecia – happens when the growth cycle is interrupted, or the follicles are damaged and replaced with scar tissue. The average scalp has almost 100,000 threads – with 90% of them in the active growth. So, you’ll have to lose more – or in patches – to get the diagnosis. The hair growth cycle includes several stages:
- Anagen – when strands are growing; It lasts up to 7 years; then, the hairs go through the next phase.
- Catagen – marks the stop of growth. For 10 days, the hair roots will receive smaller amounts of nutrients and begin to shrink.
- Telogen – or the resting stage. It lengthens 3 months and ends abruptly with the last phase of the growth cycle.
- Exogen – when the threads shed. The previous hairs are replaced with new strands, which will enter the first phase of the growing cycle.
Losing approximately 100 hairs a day is normal. But when you notice bald patches on the scalp or that you shed more than usual, it’s time to search for a treatment. Because it contains only 100% natural ingredients and addresses to both women and men, Provillus is one of the best solutions for hair loss.
How to combat hair loss with Provillus
The experts from the Provillus team aimed to create a potent hair loss treatment that would repair the roots and encourage the hair regrowth in both women and men. After years of clinical tests and research, they developed the best two formulas for alopecia. Because it consists of a combination of dietary capsules and topical solution, the treatment fights off hair loss from the inside out.
If the Provillus capsules for women contain Biotin, Magnesium, Horsetail Silica, Vitamin B6, and Para-Amino Benzoic Acid, the product destined for men includes a different list of ingredients. Men will treat alopecia naturally with the help of Muira Puama Powder, Magnesium, Biotin, Pumpkin extract, Eleuthero Root, Stinging Nettle, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, Uva-Ursi, and Vitamin B6.
On the other hand, the Provillus solution works wonders for patients with alopecia because it contains the only FDA-approve compound for hair loss – Minoxidil. The topical treatment for women has Minoxidil 2%, while the one for men is made of Minoxidil 5%. According to the trials and consumer reviews, Provillus will get to the root of the problem and stimulate the regrowth of hair, regardless of what triggered alopecia.
Here is Provillus money-back guaranteed offer!
What causes the hair to fall?
In many cases, the exact cause of alopecia remains unknown. However, the specialists have compiled a list which includes the most common factors that lead or are linked to hair loss:
- Hormonal changes – it can cause temporary hair loss. The hormonal imbalance is the reason why women who are pregnant, at menopause, or after childbirth experience hair thinning. Do you have thyroid problems? The small gland controls the production of hormones; thus, it may cause the loss of your crowning glory.
- Heredity (family history) – is the most common cause of abnormal shedding. The condition is known as male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia), with the symptoms appearing gradually and following a specific pattern.
- Medications – too much Vitamin A, birth control pills, and drugs for heart problems, depression, high blood pressure, arthritis, and cancer can lead to the fall of the scalp strands. As soon as you cease the treatment, the hair will start to grow back again.
- Medical conditions – apart from hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, many other diseases can affect the health and beauty of your hair. Sarcoidosis, lupus, the hair-pulling disorder (Trichotillomania), autoimmune conditions, and scalp infections (ringworm) are the most common illnesses that result in various types of alopecia.
What should you do? It’s best to discuss with your physician and get the correct diagnosis. Then, you should follow the treatment with Provillus for several months until your hair will restore to its initial beauty and wellness.
Why should you use Provillus?
The science behind Provillus is based on the idea the women and men are different. Thus, they need different preparations to address the falling of hair. And why is it best to combine the systemic treatment (capsules) with the local solution? The answer is simple. The Provillus ingredients will work synergistically to stop the shedding, eliminate the cause of hair loss, and stimulate the development of healthy follicles and strands.
The effective treatment for hair loss was obtained after combining the best ingredients from nature. Provillus contains 100% natural components that were thoroughly tested for purity and potency. According to the numerous positive reviews, the hair growth kit does not cause any side effects. Plus, the manufacturers offer a solid money back guarantee to those who are unhappy with the results obtained.
Types of hair loss treated with Provillus
The cause of shedding and symptoms are clear indicators of the hair loss type. If some patients deal with sudden hair fall because of a major stressful event, others will wake up with bald patches all over the scalp due to a skin infection. Here are the types of hair loss and what characterizes them:
It is inherited, with the symptoms appearing gradually. If women end up with a diffuse thinning over the scalp, men will be affected by a receding hairline, the shedding of threads on the temples, and the “M” shape on the head. The exact cause is unknown, but statistics show that 95% of those who lose their hair have Androgenic Alopecia. High-stress levels and increased production of Dihydrotestosterone play a major role. The hormone affects the nurturing of the head follicles, leading to their miniaturization, and the unwanted shedding.
When hair falls off the entire body – including facial hair, eyebrows, pubic hair, etc. Almost 2% of the worldwide population is affected. As for the answer to the problem, it relies on the hair loss treatment from Provillus.
When immunity is involved. The immune cells mistakenly attack the follicles, triggering the fall of all the head hair. Sometimes, the strands start to grow as sudden as they fell. But the use of Provillus has shown positive results in combating this type of shedding.
Has the same cause as A. Totalis. The symptoms of the autoimmune disease include the appearance of bald patches on the scalp. Strands may grow back again, in a few months or years. If you start using Provillus after the first signs of hair loss, you will stop the development of the condition and restore the health of scalp naturally.
It is believed to result in the permanent loss of threads. The cause of the condition could be a skin disorder (lichen planus, lupus), or an inflammatory disease (folliculitis, cellulitis, acne). Hair will hardly grow back again on the scars left by illness. Try Provillus to stimulate the regeneration of skin and encourage the growth of healthy follicles on the scalp.
The possible causes are hormones, physical trauma, nutritional deficiencies, medication, or high stress levels. It’s best to discuss with your doctor, who will run some tests and determine whether your treatment has unpleasant side effects – shedding – or you need to balance the hormone production with prescribed pills. If the problem occurs because of insufficient Vitamin B6 or Zinc in your diet, Provillus will help you to regrow hair safely.
Manifests as a result of pulling hair – after wearing hair extensions, due to certain hairstyle, or because of Trichotillomania. It is reversible, with evidence showing that the use of natural treatments will accelerate the appearance of the positive effects.
What are the benefits of Minoxidil?
It sounds crazy, but the element was initially developed to treat ulcers (back in late 1950). The lab studies proved that it is a potent vasodilator. Hence, Minoxidil was packed and sold as oral tablets for high blood pressure (in 1979). When the scientists from the University of Colorado School of Medicine tested the new drug for hypertension, they noticed that Minoxidil shows unexpected hair growth.
From here to the development of hair loss treatments was just a step. The ingredient is available in the over-the-counter solution of Provillus and can be acquired without a medical prescription. As for its mechanism of action on hair growth, Minoxidil is a potassium channel opener and works by causing the hyperpolarization of the cell membranes.
At the cellular level, Minoxidil benefits hair because it opens the potassium channels, widens the blood vessels, and allows more blood, nutrients, and oxygen to the hair roots. The follicles will enter the anagen phase and, as you already know, will start to produce new strands. Then, the effects of Provillus will become noticeable.
Apart from the fact that Minoxidil stops the development of alopecia, it also reverses it and boosts the growth of healthy hair. The solution for men contains Minoxidil 5%, while the treatment dedicated to women is formulated with only 2% – just enough to ensure the promised benefits.
Can you stop the hair loss with natural remedies?
It is a question that many people asked before eventually getting to use Provillus. The truth is that numerous herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients will improve the hair health and even stop the shedding. However, they may not work for everyone. That’s why it’s best to address your problem with a solution that was scientifically proved to work. What are the best remedies for beautiful, fuller hair?
Get Provilus – 100% natural hair-loss recipe
The Provillus ingredients:
- Biotin – plays a vital role in the hair health. The nutrient improves the infrastructure of keratin (what hair is made of), combats hair thinning, and accelerates the growth of healthy strands.
- Magnesium – combats hair loss naturally, strengthens follicles, and nourishes the scalp. It helps to maintain healthy calcium levels and removes the harmful waste from the scalp and roots.
- Horsetail Silica – cures baldness and boosts the growth of healthy strands on the head. It is rich in nutrients essential for scalp and was proved to treat dandruff without giving any side effects.
- Vitamin B6 – is beneficial for healthy skin and accelerates the hair growth rate. If Provillus pills for men contains 5.0 mg of Vitamin B6, the supplement for women contains 4.0 mg per serving.
- Para-Amino Benzoic Acid – prevents the loss of hair and is believed to darken the grey locks. The evidence shows that PABA protects against harmful UV rays and is essential for the growth and regulation of skin cells.
- Muira Puama Powder – regulates the hormone levels and reduces the risk of male/female pattern baldness. The Provillus ingredient fortifies hairs from roots to the tips and prevents their falling.
- Pumpkin extract – is prized by women from all over the world because it provides myriad benefits for hair, nails, and skin. The natural component stimulates the hair growth, maintains a healthy hormone balance, and fights off the factors that could affect follicles.
- Eleuthero Root – is an essential agent against hair loss. It rebuilds the roots affected by DHT, improves the strength of strands, and helps to lower stress.
- Stinging Nettle – is rich in minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients that work together against the signs of balding. The trials proved that the leaves of the medicinal plant eliminate dandruff, make hair shinier and healthier, and reverse the shedding caused by DHT.
- Zinc – is involved in cell reproduction and protein synthesis, which are crucial for healthy hair. Why does it stop the hair loss? The nutritionists explained that Zinc regulates the production and maintenance of hormone levels. Thus, it keeps Dihydrotestosterone under control and minimizes the damage produced to follicles.
- Saw Palmetto – can be used alone or with the other Provillus ingredients to prevent baldness and restore the beauty of a scalp full of strands. It balances the production of male hormones, treating benign prostatic hyperplasia, and improving the overall well-being of the consumers.
- Uva-Ursi – or bearberry – works best when it’s administered from the first signs of hair fall. The herb strengthens the follicles, increases the strands luster, and prevents the premature greying of mane.
What is the best treatment for alopecia?
Although it isn’t a life-threatening condition, hair loss can affect your self-image and confidence. When the hairline recedes, or you experience a diffuse hair thinning over your scalp, perhaps your genes and hormones are to blame. But if you wake up with sudden hair loss and patchy bald areas on your scalp, you should make an appointment with your physician.
Your GP will run some tests to diagnose the condition and determine the best treatment for your hair loss. Do you need to use Provillus or prescribed drugs? When the over-the-counter products do not offer fast results, doctors recommend Rogaine or Propecia. The medication is not as safe and effective as promised. On the other hand, Provillus will slow the thinning hair and stimulate the growth of new strands without giving any side effects.
What about hair transplants or surgery, you’ll ask? When they perform the procedure, the surgeon removes tiny plugs of skin containing several follicles and implants it to bald sections of the scalp. However, the surgery is expensive – can reach to $15,000 – and it is not covered by insurance. Plus, it comes with adverse effects such as scarring, pain, bleeding, and infections.
Can you prevent the loss of hair?
By age 30, a significant percentage of the male population will already experience some degree of balding. Although DNA modification can wipe out genetic diseases and even androgenic alopecia, the innovative treatment will not become mainstream too soon. Until then, you could try to prevent the loss of hair by adopting a healthier lifestyle and nourishing your body with adequate nutrition.
Eat your way to fight off alopecia! Consume the best vitamins for hair growth (B complex, D, C), and use the shampoo and conditioner suited for your hair type. Start using Provillus from the first signs of thinning, and maintain the beauty of your scalp with the best natural hair loss treatment.
We recommend you to use Provillus when you want to repair the follicles and stimulate the growth of new strands safely. The all-natural formula is available without a medical prescription and will deliver the results expected within several months of use. Take the capsules twice daily, and apply the solution regularly to regrow hair in the comfort of your home. Use the best treatment for alopecia, and enjoy improving the health of your hair!
Get original Provillus from here