The physical appearance has a significant impact on women’s confidence. Although there are a plethora of breast enhancement options, numerous females still opt to go under the knife and put their health at risk. In their attempt to obtain the breast augmentation desired, they ignore the side effects of plastic surgery: infections, bruising, asymmetry, and even leaking of the implant. Have you considered non-surgical breast lift?
Table of contents
- Ways to accomplish bigger breast without surgery
- Pros and cons breast lifting methods
- Why natural
- Why non-surgical
Breast enlargement, sans the knife
After a history of decades of cosmetic surgery, we are well-aware of the negative consequences implied. The experts from Health Direct showed that several potential complications of surgical breast augmentation include inflammation, infection, bleeding, numbness in the nipples, and rupture. Sometimes, patients manifest an allergic reaction to the anesthetic, or blood clots can form in the legs. Thankfully, you can get a bigger bust without harming your health.
Here are the best ways to accomplish natural breast lift:
- Use natural products – the manufacturers of breast enhancement pills and creams strive to deliver the best products with the most effective results. Most of these tablets and ointments contain natural and risk-free ingredients; however, some of them have hidden ingredients or could affect the hormone production, resulting in negative effects. Always consult with your physician before taking any pills and read the leaflet thoroughly.
- Exercise at home – allow you to lift and firm the breast tissue at home. When you strengthen the pectoral muscles, it will uplift the bosom and provide a more youthful contour. What are the best breast enlargement exercises? Stability ball chest press, push-ups, wall push-ups, butterflies, and other workouts that focus on the chest area. Several Yoga poses will work wonders on your bosom and stimulate breast lift without surgery.
- Eat your way to bigger breasts – foods with phytoestrogens are claimed to increase the breast cup naturally. Numerous clinical studies were performed to prove whether phytoestrogens are good or bad for our health. According to the scientists from Tulane University, the estrogen-like compounds are beneficial, when consumed moderately. What should you eat to increase the bust size naturally? Foods rich in phytoestrogens are flaxseeds, sesame seeds, garlic, carrots, soy products, beans, black licorice, alfalfa, sunflower seeds, dried dates, hazelnuts, and broccoli, among others.
- Massage breasts – the gentle circular strokes stimulate the blood flow and lymph drainage. Thus, it promotes the elimination of toxins and improves the absorption of nutrients into the bosom. When you also use natural oils that encourage natural breast augmentation, you will reap even more benefits. It helps to prevent sagging, it firms skin and lifts the chest naturally. How should you massage breasts? Employ soft and gentle touches beginning at the base of the chest, and gradually rub the tissues with circular movements. Finish towards the sternum or axilla, and avoid putting pressure on the areolas. After regularly massaging breasts for months, you will enjoy obtaining breast enlargement without surgery.
- Try homemade remedies – drink a cup of fennel tea once daily, or make a paste of one-fourth cup of fenugreek powder with some water and apply it on the breasts for 10 minutes. Other natural remedies you can use at home are red clover tea, a paste of red lentils to apply onto the bosom, or a mixture of onion juice, turmeric, and honey. Take a few drops of wheat germ oil and massage it gently into the chest for 2 times daily, for at least 2 months in a row. The benefits of this option include, besides the natural breast enhancement desired, the improvement of the overall wellness.
The case studies proved that natural capsules could boost the bust size by two cups. The best ingredients for a natural breast lift are fennel seeds, fenugreek, wild yam, dandelion root, red clover, saw palmetto, pueraria mirifica, blessed thistle, and watercress leaf, among others. We have a few natural products reviewed on our website. Check them out: Breast Actives and Brestrogen.
Pros and cons of breast lift methods
Since the first breast enlargement surgery – back in the year 1962 – things have changed considerably. The natural bust enhancement options are easy to use, more convenient, and often available at several clicks away. You do not need a medical prescription, and it won’t break the bank, either.
Here are other reasons why you should select natural methods instead of plastic surgery:
- They do not demand a recovery period. Consuming phytoestrogen foods, performing bust-lifting exercises, and applying DIY remedies do not imply taking a few days off from work. As for breast augmentation surgery, it requires a week off. In the first 3-5 days after the procedure, you will have to rest, avoid driving, and get help for the smallest chores. The natural ways to get bigger breasts are non-invasive and do not involve a forced vacation.
- Are risk-free, scarless, and do not result in side effects. When you opt for breast augmentation without surgery, you will not put your health at risk. The natural ingredients do not cause adverse effects, but nourish the body and boost the overall wellness. On the other hand, one of the surgery’s disadvantages is that the scars may need up to 18 months to heal completely. Moreover, in the first 24 hours after the surgical breast lift, the patients deal with early risk for bleeding. For approximately 4 days, inflammation occurs, and pain can become unbearable. Fluid retention, bruising, and other unwanted effects are likely to appear.
- Promote the general health and reduce the risk of breast cancer. Natural remedies and phytoestrogen-rich foods have numerous health benefits for the consumers. Based on the scientific study published on clinicaltrials.gov, phytoestrogens may slow the development of cancerous cells and prevent the progression of tumors. According to numerous specialists, the same diet used for enlarging bosom at home will enhance cardiovascular health, improve bone mineral density, and alleviate the symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome.
- The breast lift occurs gradually and naturally. Thus, the signs of breast lift will not be too visible or unnatural. Although in 4-6 months you will have to buy bigger bras, nobody will tell that you went under the knife for breast enhancement. Exercise and an appropriate eating plan will work wonders for your scarless cleavage.
- It boosts the self-esteem of women. It’s the reason why women choose bust enhancement options in the first place. Because the natural options usually provide permanent results, they have an advantage over surgical breast lift. The latter one often requires several other surgeries. The statistics show that as many as 20% of women who receive breast implants for enhancement have them removed within 10 years after the procedure. Do you want more numbers? Most women expect too much after implants, and the breast lift will not improve their self-esteem, as expected.
- It is affordable. The price of a 6-month supply of natural products for breast growth is approximately $200. Exercise doesn’t cost a dime, while homemade remedies have a fairly cheap price. As for the average cost of breast augmentation surgery, it can reach up to $10,000, depending on the type of implants and complications that may arise.
Why should you choose non-surgical breast enhancement options?
It’s true that the results will not appear as soon as in case of surgery. But the best breast enlargement cream will provide you one or two more cups in bust size within months of use. The natural ingredients, massage, and exercise will work together to stimulate the growth of cells in the chest area. The pectoral muscles will become toner, and you will accomplish breast lift without surgery.
Furthermore, the use of herbal products has plenty advantages and very few to none disadvantages. When should you avoid non-surgical bust enlargement products? If you have a sensibility or allergy to one of the formula’s natural ingredients. Additionally, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you ought to discuss with your physician before selecting any bust augmentation methods.
When your low self-esteem is linked to the size of your bosom, you should consider breast enhancement. Although the surgical procedure is fastest and seems easier, it implies risks and costs that may overwhelm you. Are you consistent and patient enough to use natural products for breast growth? Consider that they are scarless and risk-free, and offer natural, real results. Plus, they are cost-effective, balance the hormone production, and promote the wellness and beauty of the consumers.
Using bust enhancement creams and herbal supplements are sure to be safe for your health. The lack of negative results has convinced millions of women in the world to choose them over breast augmentation surgery. Needless to say, natural options will increase the consumer’s confidence in everyday life and provide better feelings of self-worth.
The non-surgical breast lift may take a while to give the effects desired, compared to cosmetic surgery, which will make breasts larger within hours. But you will gain a more appealing cleavage without putting your health at risk, and without having to spend a fortune on it. Regardless your decision, you should first discuss with your doctor before putting your money (and health) into it. What would you choose to improve your physical appearance?