The nail fungal infection affects millions of people in the world. Because of the aging population and the increasing prevalence of diabetes, more and more patients complain about onychomycosis. Thankfully, you can keep the infection at bay using a potent natural remedy. Take a look at the definitive guide to ZetaClear nail fungus treatment.
Table of contents
- Nail fungus home treatment
- Onychomycosis common symptoms
- Why is ZetaClear the best solution?
- Oral spray ingredients
- Local solution ingredients
- Who needs ZetaClear
- How to use it?
- Why should you try it?
Your guide to healing onychomycosis at home
The accessibility of over-the-counter products is the main reason why most individuals treat onychomycosis at home. Some don’t back up on using homemade remedies. They apply apple cider vinegar, tea tree extract, green tea, essential oils, and even Listerine mouthwash to kill the fungus and eliminate the onychomycosis symptoms.
Use ZetaClear when you want to accomplish the best results! The effective combination of oral homeopathic spray and a local solution will get to the root of the problem and offer the effects desired faster than the homemade treatments. The specialists who have formulated ZetaClear considered the homeopathic principles when they designed the antifungal product. They combined the best ingredients from nature and proved that the signs of onychomycosis could be eliminated permanently in only several months.
Common symptoms of nail fungal infection
We don’t pay much attention to our toenails until it’s summertime. We take off the shoes to see how yellowish and thickened they are. How to you recognize onychomycosis? Common symptoms of the condition include changes in color, shape or texture of the fingernails or toenails. However, statistics show that the toenails are affected more frequently than the fingernails.
Check for the following signs to determine whether you have onychomycosis:
- Thickening, distorted shape;
- Nails are ragged, fragile, crumbly, or brittle;
- Whitish to yellow-brown discoloration;
- Debris building up under the nail, pushing it outwards;
- Discomfort while walking or standing;
- Unpleasant smell.
When you have one of more of the symptoms mentioned above, you have to see a doctor. Your GP will establish the correct diagnosis and recommend you an antifungal treatment. Sometimes pills alone could work. But when the infection has affected multiple layers of the nail, you have to use a combination of systemic treatment and local ointment – like ZetaClear.
Why is ZetaClear the best nail fungus treatment?
Thousands of patients have already used it and enjoyed the health benefits. The homeopathic ingredients included in the ZetaClear oral spray are:
- Arsenicum album 200C – removes the discoloration and banishes the itchiness.
- Antimonium Curdum 200C – accelerates the growth of healthy nails, fortifies them, and restores their color.
- Mancinella 30C – heals many skin and nail conditions; it removes pain and inflammation.
- Thuja Occidentalis 200C – kills the fungus, disinfects the nails, and helps to eliminate the onychomycosis symptoms.
- Sulphur 12X – relieves pain, promotes the detoxification of the tissues, has antiseptic properties, and encourages the development of new, healthy cells.
- Nitricum Acidum 30C – removes the white spots on nails, reduces pain and itching, and fights against swelling.
Why did the ZetaClear experts choose homeopathy? The benefits of the alternative medicine system include giving fast, lasting relief, it is 100% efficient, and causes zero adverse effects. Because the oral spray is administered under the tongue, the active ingredients will be delivered directly into the bloodstream. The homeopathic components will work immediately, to improve the immune function and heal the nail fungal infection.
On the other hand, the ZetaClear local solution contains in its composition the natural ingredients:
- Tea tree oil – is the most powerful natural antifungal ingredient. It treats wounds, acne, and psoriasis, kills candida and other fungi, soothe insect bites, and helps healing chickenpox.
- Undecylenic acid – it stops and prevents the development of fungus on the nails and surrounding skin. Numerous treatments for athlete’s foot and toenail fungus contain it in their composition for its efficacy against yeasts.
- Vitamin E oil – promotes the health of skin, hair, and nails. It fortifies the unguis tissue and moisturizes the cells.
- Almond oil – rejuvenates the nails, strengthens the hair strands, reduces wrinkles, and softens the cuticles. Your nails will no longer be flaky after applying the essential oil.
- Clove oil – kills mold and fungus, eliminates parasites, and aids curing acne. The essential oil is beneficial for gum disease and reduces inflammations naturally.
- Jojoba oil – is a potent fungicide that treats psoriasis, eczema, and athlete’s foot. Because it controls acne and balances the oil production, many women use it on their face.
- Lemongrass oil – has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, astringent, and antibacterial effects. People use it to relieve the onychomycosis symptoms efficiently and deodorize their shoes.
Dermatologists recommend using both systemic and local treatments to deal with onychomycosis. If the ZetaClear oral spray represents the systemic approach and strengthens the immune system, the topical solution will get to the root of the problem, kill the fungus, and stop its spreading. How do you know that you have to apply it?
Who needs to use ZetaClear?
Are you at risk for onychomycosis? Statistics show that obesity, diabetes, psoriasis, and age play a crucial role in the development of the nail fungal infection. When the patient has an advanced age, has cardiovascular problems, and cannot take proper care of toenails, they are predisposed to get nail fungus. The place you live and even where you work can affect the appearance of your toenails and fingernails. If your feet stay for too long in a humid environment or you use harsh chemicals with your bare hands, you could get onychomycosis.
When the condition is detected in its early stage, ZetaClear will cure it effectively. But when the fungi affect deeper layers of the unguis tissue, it will take several months until you will accomplish the results expected. For some patients, the fight against fungal nail infection is a never-ending story. Their yellow, thickened nails will never return to normal. But if they follow the ZetaClear instructions rigorously, they will enhance the nail health soon after beginning the treatment.
Be careful, because the onychomycosis symptoms resemble other conditions. Maybe you have psoriasis, chronic paronychia, yellow nail syndrome, or your nails are yellowish due to normal aging. It’s best to ask the advice of your physician before starting taking a new medicine. Maybe the ingredients interfere with the action of the prescribed pills that you already take for other health problems.
How to use the ZetaClear treatment?
Order your package from the ZetaClear official website when you notice the first symptoms of the disease. Then start taking the antifungal treatment according to the recommendations mentioned on the product’s label. Wash and dry your nails thoroughly, then apply the clear solution using the special applicator.
Use it carefully on all of your nails and remember that the fungus can quickly spread. If only one toenail seems to be affected, it doesn’t mean that the others are 100% healthy. The infection could be there, but you don’t see the signs yet. As for the systemic treatment, it’s even easier. Spray twice under the tongue three times per day. Within weeks you will enjoy the first benefits of using ZetaClear.
Most severe cases could require prescribed treatment for nail fungal infection. After investigating your nails and establishing the correct diagnosis, your doctor will recommend you antifungal pills and most probably a local solution (gel, lacquer, cream, spray, or lotion). The most commonly prescribed antifungal ingredients are terbinafine, fluconazole, miconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole, and posaconazole.
Unfortunately, the substances mentioned atop cause numerous possible side effects. After ingesting or applying them on the nails, the patients might experience allergies, irritations, loss of appetite, diarrhea, tummy ache, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and many others. On the other hand, ZetaClear is 100% free from adverse results. Based on the consumer reviews, the natural treatment will not cause any unwanted consequences. Read the honest testimonials and convince yourself!
Why should you use ZetaClear?
Although many individuals ignore the toenail infection, the complications of the condition could affect the quality of their life significantly. Did you know that onychomycosis increases the risk for paronychia, osteomyelitis, cellulitis, sepsis, and necrosis of the tissues? Apart from looking unaesthetic, the infected nails can cause damage to diabetic feet, pain, and limitation of function. Furthermore, the disease can lead to disfigurement and complete destruction of the nail plate.
Use ZetaClear and avoid leaving the nail fungal infection untreated. Prevent the possible complications and keep in mind that onychomycosis can trigger the loss of the nail. It will take several months until the unguis tissue will regrow! The worst is that you don’t even have the guarantee that the toenail will regrow healthily. Apply ZetaClear and save your nails!
A definitive word from MaximsNews
The definitive guide to ZetaClear nail fungus treatment also contains several recommendations to prevent getting onychomycosis. Treat other fungal infections, if you have any (athlete’s foot, ringworm, dandruff). Replace the old footwear when it gets contaminated with fungi, and wear footwear in public spaces to avoid getting the germs. Protect your nails with gloves when using harsh chemicals, avoid injuring your toenails, don’t use your nails as tools, and avoid sharing your personal items with other people. Start using ZetaClear when your notice the first onychomycosis symptoms, and promote healthy nail growth naturally!